Local track racing at Motor Mile Speedway seems to turning some heads as the crowd was noticeably larger than our last visit there. The track is not slowing down at all for August. In fact, they are turning up on several levels. The track is hot 3 of 4 weekends in August with some profile events.
- Friday August 6 – Family Fun Night – Super Cup Stock Car Series. $25.00 per car with Bike Races for the kids, FREE Rusty Wallace Ride-Alongs for Winners during intermission plus UCAR, Sportsman and Big Rig Trucks on display in advance of August 7 FASS racing. Access to Friday Night Fury at the drag strip, too!
- Saturday August 7 – FASS Big Rig Series with Mod-4 and Super Street
- Saturday August 14 – Shelor Motor Mile Presents – Kenny Wallace Night – NAAPWS-CT LMSC Twin 60’s Watch The Motor Mile Stars Race Against Kenny Wallace In Two Big 60 Lap Features! Rusty Wallace Racing Experience Championship, Sportsman, Super Street, Mod-4, UCAR
- Saturday August 28 – Solid Rock Carriers CARS Tour makes their run at Motor Mile Speedway!
For CMC Supply Night on July 31st, the show brought some racing history out with the The Southern Ground Pounders and began the night with tiny but fast Mini Cup laps. NAAPWS Late Models, Limited Sportsman, Super Street, Mod-4 and U-Car filled the night for a full schedule.
Top Results for CMC Supply Night – July 31, 2021:
- Mini Cup Winner – Tyler Warriner
- Sportsman Race #1 Winner – Cory Dunn
- Super Street Winner – Hank Turman
- Late Model Race #1 Winner – Ryan Wilson
- Mod 4 Winner – Tanner Young
- Ground Pounder Winners – Greg Butchser / Sportman and Cowboy Dewite / Modified
- Sportsman Race #2 Winner – Kyle Barnes
- Late Model Race #2 Winner- Kres Vandyke
- UCAR Winner – Peyton Howell
FULL PHOTO GALLERY from JULY 31, 2021 BELOW: