- Bristol NASCAR: Larson grabs win after Elliott and Harvick tangleon September 19, 2021 at 8:38 am
With Elliott a lap down but still upset over contact with Harvick earlier in the race, he repeatedly blocked Harvick – the race leader – from getting around him which allowed Larson to close in for a pass for the lead.Larson finally got around Harvick with three of 500 laps remaining, and after a nudge from Harvick from behind, Larson pulled away to take the win at the Night Race at …Keep reading
- Could the 2022 NASCAR Cup Series season be the best ever?on September 16, 2021 at 2:01 pm
A series which just two years ago was overwhelmingly dominated by oval tracks – including 19 of 36 races held on tracks with 1-mile, 1.5-mile or 2-mile configurations – will in 2022 feature a far more diverse portfolio.Cup Series racing in 2022 will include competition on four superspeedways, six road courses, a dirt track, five short tracks, 15 races on 1, 1.5 and 2-mile ovals and five …Keep reading
- NASCAR to run 2022 pre-season Clash at the LA Coliseumon September 15, 2021 at 9:39 am
The Clash at the Coliseum on 6 February will be a signature event as a part of the venue’s centennial celebration and marks the first time NASCAR’s prelude to the annual Daytona 500 will take place somewhere other than the Daytona International Speedway.The Coliseum’s traditional surface will be converted into a quarter-mile, asphalt short track. The exact configuration of the track is …Keep reading
- Richmond NASCAR: Truex overcomes start penalty to take victoryon September 12, 2021 at 8:05 am
Truex, who was penalised by NASCAR for jumping the start of the race and ended up last in the running order, grabbed control of the race in the final stage and never looked back.Truex emerged as the leader following a round of green flag pitstops on Lap 350 of 400 at Richmond Raceway and held off his Joe Gibbs Racing team-mate Denny Hamlin by 1.417 seconds to earn his fourth win of the 2021 …Keep reading
- Why Hamlin’s Darlington win was a significant statementon September 9, 2021 at 6:21 pm
Even without a win during the regular season, Hamlin had remained in the hunt to head the standings into the Playoffs until the last of the 26 races at Daytona.With five wins so far this season, Hendrick Motorsport’s Kyle Larson eventually claimed the regular season ‘title’ and the critical 15 playoff points that came with it to put Hamlin in a challenging position entering the …Keep reading
- Hamilton and Verstappen will resume their fight in Russia this weekend fresh from their latest collision at the Italian Grand Prix a fortnight ago.With the Monza clash coming quite soon after the pair tangled at the British Grand Prix in July, there is no indication of there being any let up in their fight for […]
- The Japanese manufacturer is helping Red Bull in its fight with Mercedes for the world championship this year, ahead of its withdrawal from grand prix racing at the end of the campaign.The current success is a world away from the struggles Honda faced when its first came back to F1 with McLaren, as it battled […]
- Albon emerged as one of the candidates to replace George Russell after he secured a move to Mercedes, and the Anglo-Thai driver quickly landed the Williams drive to partner Nicholas Latifi next season.Albon was also linked to a drive with Alfa Romeo before securing the Williams seat, but reckons the British squad's recent progress made it a […]
- After years of racing in stadiums around the world, ROC is returning to its off-road roots with a course on the frozen Baltic Sea at the Swedish resort of Pite Havsbad.Located near the arctic circle, the organisers have dubbed the ROC Sweden course as the event's "fastest and widest" track in history.Mercedes F1 star Bottas […]
- Rookie Tsunoda arrived in F1 with high expectations, but has endured an erratic campaign so far, with several crashes in the first half of the season and being overshadowed by team-mate Pierre Gasly.AlphaTauri announced earlier this month that it would retain both Gasly and Tsunoda for 2022, and the Japanese driver admitted he was surprised […]
- Motorcycle Industry Council Offers New Ride With Us Resource: Social Content Playbook for Dealersby Motor Sports NewsWire on September 20, 2021 at 5:54 pm
IRVINE, CA – September 20, 2021 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – To help powersports dealers best leverage social media platforms to engage with current and potential customers, the Motorcycle Industry Council provided its Ride With […] The post Motorcycle Industry Council Offers New Ride With Us Resource: Social Content Playbook for Dealers appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.
- The Dirt Buzz Podcast Episode 040: Johnny Lewis: Flat Track Racer, Event Promoter, Riding Coach, and Moto-Entrepreneurby Motor Sports NewsWire on September 20, 2021 at 5:44 pm
BOISE, ID – September 20, 2021 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – This week’s guest on The Dirt Buzz podcast is a racer and moto industry entrepreneur who wears many hats. Johnny Lewis is a professional […] The post The Dirt Buzz Podcast Episode 040: Johnny Lewis: Flat Track Racer, Event Promoter, Riding Coach, and Moto-Entrepreneur appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.
- Textron Specialized Vehicles Recalls PTV and Off-Road Vehicles Due to Crash Hazardby Motor Sports NewsWire on September 20, 2021 at 2:07 pm
WASHINGTON, D.C. – September 20, 2021 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – Textron Recall Summary Name of Product: E-Z-GO PTVs and Tracker Off-Road Vehicles Hazard: The parking brake catch bracket can wear out and cause the […] The post Textron Specialized Vehicles Recalls PTV and Off-Road Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.
- RumbleOn Expands Jacksonville, Florida Footprint with Agreement to Acquire Powersports Dealershipby Motor Sports NewsWire on September 20, 2021 at 1:45 pm
Anticipated acquisition marks the first following the business combination with RideNow DALLAS, TX – September 20, 2021 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – RumbleOn, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBL), the nation’s largest retailer of powersports vehicles and first […] The post RumbleOn Expands Jacksonville, Florida Footprint with Agreement to Acquire Powersports Dealership appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.
- Polaris UTV/Side-by-Side Dealers Ranked Highest by 2021 Pied Piper Prospect Satisfaction Index® (PSI®)by Motor Sports NewsWire on September 20, 2021 at 1:38 pm
2021 Omnichannel PSI® for UTVs Industry Study measured sales effectiveness throughout each brand’s customer shopping path, from brand website, to dealer website, to dealership in-person MONTEREY, CA – September 20, 2021 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) […] The post Polaris UTV/Side-by-Side Dealers Ranked Highest by 2021 Pied Piper Prospect Satisfaction Index® (PSI®) appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.