- Hendrick-built Garage 56 Le Mans entry hits track in VIR teston November 15, 2022 at 9:39 pm
Garage 56 is the entry that the Automobile Club de l’Ouest sets aside for the “technology of tomorrow and beyond” of innovative machinery.The entry – a modified version of the Next Gen Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 race car – is a collaboration between NASCAR, HMS, Chevrolet, IMSA, and Goodyear.Representatives from all four entities as well as sports-car veteran Mike Rockenfeller, a former …Keep reading
- Ty Gibbs will step up to Cup in 2023, replacing Busch at JGRon November 15, 2022 at 8:31 pm
JGR will change the number of the car from 18 to 54 ahead of the 2023 season. The team said in statement that “JGR intends to utilise the No. 18 in the NASCAR Cup Series in future years.” JGR has used the No. 18 in every points-paying Cup race since JGRs entry into the sport in 1992.At the age of 20, Gibbs has shown huge promise in the lower divisions of NASCAR. After winning the 2021 ARCA …Keep reading
- The divisive NASCAR prodigy aiming to redeem public perceptionon November 10, 2022 at 4:06 pm
Gibbs’s track record in NASCAR national series competition is relatively short, but his success cannot be questioned. A week after experiencing perhaps the lowest point of his racing career so far, he was enjoying his best last Saturday when he won the Xfinity Series season finale race at Phoenix Raceway, and with it the series championship.The victory was his seventh of the season and 11th …Keep reading
- Logano’s crew chief reveals “turning points” to NASCAR Cup titleon November 7, 2022 at 6:37 pm
Speaking after Logano scored his second Cup championship in five years, Wolfe – who himself had previously won the title with Brad Keselowski in 2012 – said their confidence multiplied in recent weeks, giving valuable momentum to be the fastest when it mattered in the series finale.Just as in 2018, when he won his first title, Logano won in the round of eight at his first attempt and went …Keep reading
- The unique achievement Penske ticked off with Logano’s NASCAR titleon November 7, 2022 at 4:46 pm
Logano’s win in the Phoenix Raceway season finale gave him a second series championship, after his 2018 success also with Penske.The 32-year-old’s success meant Team Penske now has three Cup Series titles, but its latest success was particularly sweet as it made Penske the first team owner to win the NASCAR and IndyCar championships in the same season.Will Power won his second and …Keep reading
- Gasly made his first appearance for Alpine during the post-season test day at the Yas Marina Circuit, giving him an introduction to the team ahead of his move from AlphaTauri for 2023.The Frenchman spent a full day in the A522 car, marking his first run-out in F1 machinery that did not have ties to Red Bull […]
- Latifi made his final F1 appearance with Williams in Abu Dhabi after the team opted to replace him with Formula 2 driver Logan Sargeant for the 2023 season.The Canadian scored nine points during his three-year stint with Williams, but struggled to match the form of team-mate Alex Albon throughout this season.After picking up his only points […]
- The Spaniard, who took his first IndyCar title with Ganassi in only his second season in the series, made his grand prix weekend debut this year when he drove the McLaren in opening practice for the United States Grand Prix.He had also tested the MCL35M at Barcelona and the Red Bull Ring as part of […]
- The issue returned to the spotlight after Sergio Perez’s Monaco Q3 accident became a topic of conversation in the wake of Max Verstappen’s refusal to cede a place to his team-mate in the Brazilian Grand Prix after being instructed to do so by Red Bull.Sainz, whose Ferrari was damaged when he hit the Red Bull […]
- Grand prix racing’s chiefs have openly been looking at introducing active aero from the start of the next rules era from 2026.This was originally spoken about as a way of helping improve fuel efficiency, with cars able to have low drag configuration for the straights and then switch to a high downforce setup for the […]
- Product Feature: Whip It Light Rods 210 Degree Wide Rock Lightsby Motor Sports NewsWire on December 2, 2022 at 2:00 pm
VISTA, CA – December 2, 2022 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – Check out the new premium Whip It Rock Lights! These top-of-the-line rock lights illuminate 210 degrees wide and are the brightest, most visible, and […] The post Product Feature: Whip It Light Rods 210 Degree Wide Rock Lights appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.
- GASGAS Goes Big with Two Factory Edition Motocross Models for 2023!by Motor Sports NewsWire on December 1, 2022 at 7:42 pm
GET ON THE GAS WITH THE ALL-NEW GASGAS MC 450F AND MC 250F DIRT BIKES December 1, 2022 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – One year on from launching our first-ever race team replica dirt bike […] The post GASGAS Goes Big with Two Factory Edition Motocross Models for 2023! appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.
- Kubota Recalls Utility Vehicles Due to Injury and Collision Hazardsby Motor Sports NewsWire on December 1, 2022 at 7:16 pm
WASHINGTON, D.C. – December 1, 2022 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – Kabota Recall Summary Name of Product: Kubota RTV-XG850 Model Utility Vehicles Hazard: The utility vehicle’s steering shaft can shear at or near the electric […] The post Kubota Recalls Utility Vehicles Due to Injury and Collision Hazards appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.
- American Honda Recalls 2022 All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) Due to Crash and Injury Hazardsby Motor Sports NewsWire on December 1, 2022 at 7:04 pm
WASHINGTON, D.C. – December 1, 2022 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – Honda Recall Summary Name of Product: 2022 model year Honda TRX90X ATVs Hazard: The vehicle’s throttle cable can get stuck, posing crash and injury […] The post American Honda Recalls 2022 All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) Due to Crash and Injury Hazards appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.
- Polaris Recalls RZR Recreational Off-Road Vehicles Due to Fire Hazardby Motor Sports NewsWire on December 1, 2022 at 6:50 pm
WASHINGTON, D.C. – December 1, 2022 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – Polaris Recall Summary Name of Product: Model Years 2021-2022 RZR Pro XP 4 Recreational Off-Road Vehicles Hazard: A fuel leak can occur at the […] The post Polaris Recalls RZR Recreational Off-Road Vehicles Due to Fire Hazard appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.