- Bristol NASCAR: Larson grabs win after Elliott and Harvick tangleon September 19, 2021 at 8:38 am
With Elliott a lap down but still upset over contact with Harvick earlier in the race, he repeatedly blocked Harvick – the race leader – from getting around him which allowed Larson to close in for a pass for the lead.Larson finally got around Harvick with three of 500 laps remaining, and after a nudge from Harvick from behind, Larson pulled away to take the win at the Night Race at …Keep reading
- Could the 2022 NASCAR Cup Series season be the best ever?on September 16, 2021 at 2:01 pm
A series which just two years ago was overwhelmingly dominated by oval tracks – including 19 of 36 races held on tracks with 1-mile, 1.5-mile or 2-mile configurations – will in 2022 feature a far more diverse portfolio.Cup Series racing in 2022 will include competition on four superspeedways, six road courses, a dirt track, five short tracks, 15 races on 1, 1.5 and 2-mile ovals and five …Keep reading
- NASCAR to run 2022 pre-season Clash at the LA Coliseumon September 15, 2021 at 9:39 am
The Clash at the Coliseum on 6 February will be a signature event as a part of the venue’s centennial celebration and marks the first time NASCAR’s prelude to the annual Daytona 500 will take place somewhere other than the Daytona International Speedway.The Coliseum’s traditional surface will be converted into a quarter-mile, asphalt short track. The exact configuration of the track is …Keep reading
- Richmond NASCAR: Truex overcomes start penalty to take victoryon September 12, 2021 at 8:05 am
Truex, who was penalised by NASCAR for jumping the start of the race and ended up last in the running order, grabbed control of the race in the final stage and never looked back.Truex emerged as the leader following a round of green flag pitstops on Lap 350 of 400 at Richmond Raceway and held off his Joe Gibbs Racing team-mate Denny Hamlin by 1.417 seconds to earn his fourth win of the 2021 …Keep reading
- Why Hamlin’s Darlington win was a significant statementon September 9, 2021 at 6:21 pm
Even without a win during the regular season, Hamlin had remained in the hunt to head the standings into the Playoffs until the last of the 26 races at Daytona.With five wins so far this season, Hendrick Motorsport’s Kyle Larson eventually claimed the regular season ‘title’ and the critical 15 playoff points that came with it to put Hamlin in a challenging position entering the …Keep reading
- While F1 is about to embark on an all-new rules era from next year, with cars hopefully able to run much closer to each other, there are concerns that the gap between the top teams and the rest could actually grow in the short term.Alonso, who has raced through many different regulation eras in F1, […]
- Fernando Alonso and Esteban Ocon qualified only 13th and 14th at Monza, and eventually finished last Sunday's race eighth and 10th, helped by the attrition ahead.The positive outcome was that the team gained five points in the battle with AlphaTauri for fifth place in the world constructors' championship, which it now heads by 95 to […]
- The Woking-based squad became the first team to take a 1-2 in 2021, with Daniel Ricciardo leading home Lando Norris at Monza.But despite the joy of the triumph, team principal Andreas Seidl is clear about just how much room for improvement he thinks his squad needs to make.He says that the drubbing it took compared to the […]
- As the Australian ended the first half of the season having faced another pointless afternoon in Hungary, on a day when team-mate Lando Norris could have finished on the podium, you could tell that some self-doubts had started to creep in.Sure he had made some progress in getting on top of the struggles with his […]
- Sainz spent two years at McLaren in 2019 and 2020 before deciding to move to Ferrari, with Daniel Ricciardo leaving Renault to fill the Spaniard's seat.Sainz, who scored two podiums for McLaren and came agonisingly close to winning last year's Monza race behind shock winner Pierre Gasly, said he was happy to see Ricciardo and his […]
- Textron Specialized Vehicles Recalls PTV and Off-Road Vehicles Due to Crash Hazardby Motor Sports NewsWire on September 20, 2021 at 2:07 pm
WASHINGTON, D.C. – September 20, 2021 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – Textron Recall Summary Name of Product: E-Z-GO PTVs and Tracker Off-Road Vehicles Hazard: The parking brake catch bracket can wear out and cause the […] The post Textron Specialized Vehicles Recalls PTV and Off-Road Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.
- RumbleOn Expands Jacksonville, Florida Footprint with Agreement to Acquire Powersports Dealershipby Motor Sports NewsWire on September 20, 2021 at 1:45 pm
Anticipated acquisition marks the first following the business combination with RideNow DALLAS, TX – September 20, 2021 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – RumbleOn, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBL), the nation’s largest retailer of powersports vehicles and first […] The post RumbleOn Expands Jacksonville, Florida Footprint with Agreement to Acquire Powersports Dealership appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.
- Polaris UTV/Side-by-Side Dealers Ranked Highest by 2021 Pied Piper Prospect Satisfaction Index® (PSI®)by Motor Sports NewsWire on September 20, 2021 at 1:38 pm
2021 Omnichannel PSI® for UTVs Industry Study measured sales effectiveness throughout each brand’s customer shopping path, from brand website, to dealer website, to dealership in-person MONTEREY, CA – September 20, 2021 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) […] The post Polaris UTV/Side-by-Side Dealers Ranked Highest by 2021 Pied Piper Prospect Satisfaction Index® (PSI®) appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.
- Progressive IMS Outdoors 2021 Tour Updateby Motor Sports NewsWire on September 20, 2021 at 1:24 pm
Tens of Thousands of Consumers in Attendance and Delivery of New Riders Through Expanded Learn to Ride Offerings The reimagined, festival-like Powersports event series heads to Dallas Fort-Worth, Texas, with upward of 14,000 successful demo […] The post Progressive IMS Outdoors 2021 Tour Update appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.
- Colton Haaker Sweeps AMA EnduroCross Series Opener on Oklahomaby Motor Sports NewsWire on September 20, 2021 at 1:05 pm
ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING TEAM BEGINS SOLID TITLE DEFENSE IN 2021 MURRIETA, CA – September 20, 2021 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing’s Colton Haaker got off to a strong […] The post Colton Haaker Sweeps AMA EnduroCross Series Opener on Oklahoma appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.