- What to expect from the NASCAR All-Star Race at Texason June 10, 2021 at 7:09 pm
The annual competition among many of the Cup Series’ top drivers is getting a dramatic reboot this year, only the second iteration of the event to be held away from its traditional base at Charlotte Motor Speedway since 1986 after the COVID-19 pandemic forced the event to be moved to Bristol Motor Speedway last year.The race on 13 June will feature six rounds, totalling 100 laps. The …Keep reading
- NASCAR Sonoma: Larson continues domination with latest winon June 7, 2021 at 7:00 am
Larson held off his Hendrick Motorsports team-mate Chase Elliott in a two-lap overtime fight to secure the win in at Sonoma Raceway, but his victory never seemed seriously challenged.Larson started on the pole, won both stages and led 57 of the 92 laps and was only under threat when a late-race three-car wreck set up an overtime period. But after Elliott got close in the first three turns …Keep reading
- Chase Elliott’s NASCAR spotter suspended after arreston May 26, 2021 at 5:10 pm
Elliott’s spotter, Eddie D’Hondt, was arrested on 12 May in Catawba County, North Carolina, after he was served a warrant and charged with two misdemeanour offences: battery of an unborn child and assault of a female.It remains unclear at this time whether the cases connected to the original arrest of D’Hondt, 62, are still ongoing.NASCAR officials said that D’Hondt is suspected of …Keep reading
- Why NASCAR can’t seem to win when racing in the rainon May 24, 2021 at 6:16 pm
Let’s be clear: it’s absurd to conclude that NASCAR called Sunday’s inaugural Cup Series race at Circuit of the Americas when it did, simply to ensure Chase Elliott would win the event. However, by its actions during the race – and failing to adhere to lessons it said it learned about racing in the rain last season – NASCAR opened the door to all the criticism its receiving …Keep reading
- NASCAR COTA: Elliott takes rain-shortened win in chaotic raceon May 24, 2021 at 8:24 am
Elliott and his Hendrick Motorsports team went for a splash and dash stop near the beginning of the final stage and were likely to end up two laps short on fuel to make it to the finish.Fortunately for the reigning Cup champion, heavy rain brought out the second red-flag of the race and NASCAR called its first race at the US Grand Prix Formula 1 venue complete after just 54 of the scheduled 68 …Keep reading
- The addition of Saudi Arabia to the 2021 calendar has raised questions from human rights groups, while other venues such as Bahrain, China and Russia have also proved controversial in the past.Todt said his road safety role with the United Nations has given him the opportunity to meet human rights experts who agreed that F1 […]
- Pirelli has been under fire since the failures experienced by Max Verstappen and Lance Stroll in Baku, with tyres the main topic of conversation in the Paul Ricard paddock after the FIA introduced new restrictions on how teams operate them.At the end of Friday evening's regular driver briefing, Pirelli F1 boss Mario Isola stated the […]
- Verstappen’s late-race tyre failure in the Azerbaijan Grand Prix he had been dominating, as well as a similar incident for Aston Martin driver Lance Stroll earlier in the race, has been much discussed during this weekend’s subsequent event at Paul Ricard – where Verstappen will start Sunday’s race from pole position ahead of title rival […]
- The French car manufacturer has been open that key to scoring more points this year is getting a better understanding of why its A521 car is quicker over a single lap in qualifying than it is in a race.Alonso says the team has some ideas about what could be causing the problems with its tyre […]
- Max Verstappen scored his second pole of the 2021 season in qualifying at Paul Ricard on Saturday, edging out Mercedes drivers Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas at the end of Q3.The result marked the first non-Mercedes pole since F1 returned to Paul Ricard, with the track having traditionally been one of the German team’s strongest […]
- Consistency Puts Ferrandis on Top at High Point National for Second Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Victoryby Motor Sports NewsWire on June 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Swoll Breaks Through for First Career Professional Win in 250 Class MOUNT MORRIS, PA – June 20, 2021 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – Following its first break of the 2021 season the Lucas Oil Pro […] The post Consistency Puts Ferrandis on Top at High Point National for Second Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Victory appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.
- Robinson Holds Off Bauman for OKC Mile I Victoryby Motor Sports NewsWire on June 20, 2021 at 1:06 am
DAYTONA BEACH, FL – June 19, 2021 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – Brandon Robinson (No. 44 Mission Roof Systems Indian FTR750) became the first rider to earn a second Mission SuperTwins presented by S&S Cycle […] The post Robinson Holds Off Bauman for OKC Mile I Victory appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.
- How to Watch: GEICO Motorcycle High Point Nationalby Motor Sports NewsWire on June 18, 2021 at 8:56 pm
Watch Live Coverage All Day Long on Peacock MORGANTOWN, WV – June 18, 2021 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – The third round of the 2021 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship will bring the world’s best […] The post How to Watch: GEICO Motorcycle High Point National appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.
- “Rainey’s Ride To The Races” Ultra-Limited Premium Ticket Package Now On-Saleby Motor Sports NewsWire on June 18, 2021 at 2:21 pm
Includes A Scenic Motorcycle Ride Through California’s Central Coast And Q&A With Wayne Rainey And Eddie Lawson On July 9, Plus A Full Weekend Of Racing At WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca; Proceeds Benefit Roadracing World […] The post “Rainey’s Ride To The Races” Ultra-Limited Premium Ticket Package Now On-Sale appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.
- RumbleOn Appoints Beverly Rath as Interim Chief Financial Officer and Controllerby Motor Sports NewsWire on June 18, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Beverly Rath Will Succeed Steven Berrard as Chief Financial Officer, Effective Immediately Company Promotes Carlos Ramirez to Assistant Controller DALLAS, TX – June 18, 2021 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – RumbleOn, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBL), the […] The post RumbleOn Appoints Beverly Rath as Interim Chief Financial Officer and Controller appeared first on Motor Sports NewsWire.